Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

So I did something completely out of character, I went out of town with only a 12 hour notice. Glen asked if I wanted to go to Vegas and I jumped at the chance. So we packed up and got some movies for the drive and set off. We stayed at the Mandalay Bay and from the moment we got there had so much fun. Glen loves Vegas and he made sure I loved it this trip too. He made sure we had a beautiful suite because we took Tanner and I spent my nights in the room with him. He treated me to a day at the spa while he watched Tanner. I got a new purse on our shopping spree, and last but not least we left Tanner with the nanny one evening and went to dinner and the most amazing show Le Reve at the Wynn. Glen got his gamble on with the boys at night and during the day we did all the kid stuff that Vegas has to offer. We visited circus circus which was not wonderful but Glen won Tanner five stuffed animals so he was happy. We visited the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay which was so great, but I think Tanners favorite thing was looking out the huge windows in our suite and watching all the helicopters fly over the strip. It was such a nice get away for all of us. Sometimes you just need some lights in your life.




2 comments:

Trish said...

Fun...you deserve to be spoiled!!

A New Life Student said...

Your livin the high life! Don't worry about me stuck here in Texas with NOTHING to do!! Miss and love you!