Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas

This Christmas season was filled with all the wonders Christmas brings. Having a two year old makes everything wonderful and special. Tanner understood the moment the tree was up that Christmas was here. He spent his mornings looking for the magic elf, putting up each day on the advent calender, and then finishes it up with his new favorite drink hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. I got my love for Christmas from my mom however my dad is quite jolly himself, so as soon as I got one free moment after Thanksgiving my tree was up and the Christmas music was playing. The rest of the month was speckled with gingerbread, Christmas parties, family, and friends. I made it to most of my holiday outings I love to do. Festival of the Trees, the lights at Thanksgiving Point, sitting on Santa's lap (several times Tanner loved sitting on his lap), and the Gingerbread Festival. It was truly magic from start to finish so here are some pics and highlights of December


1 comments:

Kristen said...

I am impressed he loves Santa!