Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dentist
















So Tanner went to the dentist the other day, and so far so good. Everything looks great and he was such a good boy. The dentist was great which helped things, and I'm hoping he will take after me in the teeth area. I love to go to the dentist. I love everything about it. I love the way it smells, I love the clean feeling after your leave, and the bag filled with toothbrushes and floss is almost like Christmas to me. Granted I don't even know what a cavity feels like, and I must admit I'm a little crazed when it comes to brushing. Glen on the other hand, well lets just say veneers.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the dentist too. I think sitting in his chair is relaxing and my teeth are getting massaged. BUT, I haven't had much dental work either!

mama blizzard said...

Consider yourself blessed...I am not so fond of the dentist. I drive to Montpellier ID, because I trust the dentist there...but enjoy it?...No way!