Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tigers Know How to Party!

Tiger Stadium is a large part of Glens family history. So as soon as we arrived on campus I wanted to see it. Skipper Heard ( Glens grandfather ) was the athletic director for LSU. He dedicated his life to LSU athletics and the community of Baton Rouge. Tiger Stadium was built directly because of him, and I had no idea what a huge part of this community revolves around this stadium. One drive through Baton Rouge on game day puts a new meaning to the word community. Family and friends come together on game day and everyone is cheering for the Tigers!
Look at all this food!
Glen was so curious to see what these guys were doing. As soon as he found out he was nowhere to be found, so yes I ate the raw oyster.

Tailgating at LSU is like nothing I have ever seen! Glen and I got to the campus four hours early just to soak it all up. Everyone was so nice and all they want to do is feed you, and put drinks in your hands.
Look at all that Jambalaya!




Yum Yum!


1 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Looks like you had fun! Except the raw oyster part! It looks so pretty there. I wish Utah got into football like that! I am glad you made it home safe so I can play with my little Tanner again!

Love you!
Ash