Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mr. Figgs




I know what most of you are thinking, are they crazy? The answer is yes! Glen brought home Mr. Figgs one day and at first I wanted to kill him. That's all I needed one more thing to take care of between work, Tanner, and two very large dogs I was a busy woman. Glen promised that he would be no work and that he was a very good boy and already potty trained. That day Mr. Figgs became part of the Golden circus. Glen rescued him from the pound and now he lives in a cat paradise with two very large exceptions (the girls.) Tanner loves the kitty and Mr. Figgs lets him just pick him up, sit on him, and pull his tail. He never scratches or even runs from him. The girls don't even mind him anymore and they get along quite well. I love Mr. Figgs, Glen did a wonderful job choosing him to be part of our family he is a very sweet kitty.

0 comments: