Friday, August 15, 2008

Health Scare

So anyone who is close to me knows i have had some health issues lately. I just wanted everyone to know how thankful i am to have such wonderful loving people in my life. I got a call from my doctor yesterday and she told me that my test came back negative for cancer! When you are faced with something like cancer it makes you step back and look at every aspect of your life. You spend more time with the ones you love and you count your blessings daily. Thank you so much for all the prayers and i really do appreciate all the help everyone has given me during this hard time. Thanks Ash for watching Tanner while I went to all my doctor visits. Thanks mom for the pep talks and the ipod to help me sleep at night. Thanks to Kristen for our evening walks it really helped. Thanks to Bear Bear for my spiritual strength. Thanks to the men in my life (husband,dad,trav) for always having a positive outlook. I look forward to the QUALITY time with the ones I love, and a healthy happy future.

4 comments:

A New Life Student said...

I think many prayers were answered. I didn't want to tell you while you were waiting but I was so worried and I also had sleepless nights. Thank goodness everything is going to be okay. You know I LOVE watching Tanner and am willing to do it any time. Especially when you have your surgery.
Hope you have fun tonight celebrating!
Love you!

Kristen said...

I am more than THRILLED to hear it is going to be okay. We all need our wonderful Jennifer in our lives. Sometimes these kinds of things are blessings, creating a new perspective on how we view our lives and loved ones. I am glad it was only a scare!

Me and Mack said...

Jenn I am so sorry. I am so glad you are OK. If you ever need help with Tanner, please let me know. Mack would love to play. Seriously call me anytime. Shannon 714-403-1506

janiejune said...

Jen, Please don't die of shock upon hearing from your technophobic aunt Janie. My new challenge at work is forcing me to learn all about the world of thecno. It's so cool. Get with the program finally huh? I love looking at your blog often and just laugh my guts out. Glen, you are hilarious!!!!!!!! Tanner is so precious. Isn't having kids fun? Thanks for the entry about my new baby boy.. He is so stinkin' precious I can't believe it. Aimee is amazing, even if I do say so myself. Jen, I feel so bad about your recent health scare, and I tried to call you and talk to you personally about it but that must have been when you were in Park City.. You and your family are very blessed and you will be just fine.. I hope Debbie and her parents are well after the big storm and am looking forward to seeing them.. My hours at work are alot earlier now, so maybe I'll have some time in the afternoons and can meet with Laurie when she is going to stop by and bring my "bud" Easton and let the boys get to know one another. I love you so much guys, and Laurie and I are always saying how blessed we are having such awesome kids and grandkids. God Blee!!!!!!!