Friday, August 8, 2008

Baby Julia Comes to the Golden House






We had so much fun with baby Julia today she is so darling!!!!! I got all Tanners baby toys out she loved everyone including the jumper. It looks like its going home with Ashley tonight. Tanner loves Julia he gives her so many toys to play with and she just watches him and smiles. Mom I'm sorry but she didn't cry once with me yeah that's right not one tear. Ash I hope you let me watch her more often we have so much fun with her she is so adorable.

2 comments:

A New Life Student said...

Thanks so much for watching her! Gosh I sure think she has a favorite...her Aunt Jen. She didn't even want to come home!

Chelli Lundberg said...

Hey girl... Yes we will be around in january however mobile a ways away, we are 30 miles outside of Troy, are you staying there?