Thursday, March 5, 2009

Texas Trip

My mom, Tanner and I went to see Ash and Trav in Texas. We miss them so much and we just had to be there for Julia's first Birthday. When we arrived and the first items of business were, getting Ashley's hair fixed (anyone who knows Ash knows the story), and getting my eyebrows threaded. After the important things were taken care we held a princess party for Julia complete with a adorable butterfly birthday cake my sister made that she would not touch. The next day we took a trip to the Fort Worth Zoo which was amazing. Tanner liked the ROARING lion, and lets not forget about the train ride which was on Tanner's to do list. The next few days were set aside for walks in the park with the turkey ducks and seeing all the little places Ash and Trav like to go. The last day I was struck by the stomach flu which was not fun especially because it hit on our shopping day but it didn't last long thank heavens. Thanks so much Ash and Trav for everything and we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Tanner at the zoo what a BIG bird

Playing at the park

Ash and Julia on a train ride.

Baby girls birthday party

Tanner on the airplane.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like a lot of fun - I am so sorry you got sick - but I am glad you are back and feeling well! What were you doing up at 2 a.m.?

mama blizzard said...

I'm so glad Tanner got his train ride! Sounds like you had a blast. Mom and Dad had a good visit with your Dad and Grandpa.

I'm so excited that you are taking on the memory book project for Grandpa's B-day celebration. You are so talented. Have a beautiful day.