Saturday, November 15, 2008

NOOOOOOO!!!

I got the news this week that my sweet sister and her family are moving to Dallas. I will admit I am very sad :( but I do understand. Travis got a great job so off they go. Its going to be hard not to have them so close we have been each others lifelines for the last few years. She helps me out so much with Tanner and we are able to do lots of fun things together. I know we will only be a phone call and I am sure my adjustment will not be as hard as hers. I wish you guys the best of luck and I will visit often.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Buy yourself the reduced Southwest ticket today to go and visit when it is yucky here in UT!

A New Life Student said...

It just plain sucks that I am leaving!! I am so sad but I have a feeling I will be back ALOT! You better keep this blog updated so I can see my baby Tanner growing. I will miss you all SO much!

Love you!

Beth Davis said...

You two are so pretty! I hate not having my sister live close to me- we are on the phone with each other at least 3 times a day. Sisters are the best. I know it isn't the same, but you can come hang out here whenever you want!