Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baton Rouge to Lehi

Glens grandparents and mom have bought a new house about four blocks from ours. After battling the hurricanes in Baton Rouge, they finally arrived this week. We are so happy to have more family close and look forward to spending lots of time with them. Needless to say the furniture has not made it yet so we are a cozy family at our house. Kristen counted and informed me that we have 9 more legs at our house (Glens grandparents, Glens mom, and their dog that only has 3 legs)! It has been a pleasure having them stay with us and we are so happy they are going to be our neighbors.

1 comments:

A New Life Student said...

I am so happy they are here. I am coming over soon to say hi. I just heard about Grandma's spider bite! I am sick about it. Keep me updated.